- Contact Us
The City Clerk serves as the link between the Mayor, City Council and citizens as well as between the City employees.
The office of City Clerk for the City of Lenox provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Mayor and City Council. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Lenox City Clerk.
- Grants street closures
- Manages requests to speak to the Mayor and Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Mayor and Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes
- Admininstrator of Grant Funds
- Payroll Clerk
- Accounts Payable
- Human Resources
- Pension Committee Secretary
- Business License
- Cemetery Custodian